Dental crowns are a highly successful tooth restoration treatment that can advance the appearance and function of your smile. Crowns are tooth shaped caps placed over a natural tooth, completely covering it on all sides to the gumline. Dental crowns are noted for their toughness and customization, allowing a tooth that is broken or damaged to stay safe and to function properly. For a list of the astonishing benefits that dental crowns can offer, please see the following:
– Dental crowns are very helpful in holding teeth and dental fillings in place when the tooth itself is not able to do it on its own.
– They can protect teeth from future damage by covering it completely in durable dental-grade porcelain.
– They can be used to cover previous treatments such as dental bridges, implants, root canals, and fillings.
– Dental crowns can serve your smile well for twenty years of wear and tear and potentially much longer before replacements are needed.
– They are effectual at holding together teeth which are so badly damaged they are broken into pieces.
To book your dental crown therapy at Ajey Varma with Dr. Ajey Varma and our team at our dentist office in Tacoma, Washington, simply give us a call at 253-752-6915. We strive to give you the comfort and care you need for your best smile!