Our prosthodontist, Dr. Ajey Varma and our team in Tacoma, Washington are pleased to offer custom-crafted dental crowns for our patients. These crowns are made at our on-site dental lab, which allows us to create high-quality, fully customized dental restorations for our patients with smile issues.
Whether you need to strengthen your teeth or mask cosmetic flaws, our dental crowns can help. They can also help relieve tooth pain arising from broken or fractured teeth, infected tooth pulp, or heavy tooth decay. So, let’s take a look at how a dental crown can help you with your smile issues:
Dental Crowns for Restoration
- Tooth decay – a dental crown can support and strengthen the tooth.
- Root canal – after having a root canal to save a tooth, a dental crown will restore the tooth to function and appear normal.
- Broken or cracked tooth – a dental crown can cap it off and strengthen it so it can function normally again.
- Bruxism damage – if you have a tooth worn down from bruxism (grinding/clenching) a dental cap can restore the tooth.
- Dental bridge – if you have a dental bridge to restore missing teeth, a crown can anchor the bridge.
Dental Crowns for Cosmetic Enhancement
- Tooth length – if your tooth is misshapen or uneven compared to neighboring teeth, a crown can adjust the height or width.
- Discoloration – if a tooth is discolored, a dental crown can mask the discoloration.
- Dental implant – a dental crown can complete a dental implant.
If you need help restoring your smile’s function or appearance, our dental crowns are perfect for the job. At the office of Ajey Varma, we look forward to helping you create the quality smile you deserve. If you are living in Tacoma, Washington or the surrounding areas, we invite you to give our team a call at 253-752-6915 and restore your confident smile!